Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Trump vs. Clinton Final Debate, part 3

When Trump is asked if the stories of assault were true, he firmly stated that they were not true. He told the mediator and the American people that he did absolutely nothing, stating that the reason this is a rumor is because of Clinton's campaign and because the women want their "10 minutes of fame." Trump also tells the audience that he did not apologize to his wife because "it was lies and it was fiction." Trump sticks with his claim that he did not assault women and that nobody has more respect for women than he does.

2 comments:

  1. I think that he should have apologized, not just for the benefit of the people but to protect the reputation that he has. In no way am I agreeing with anything he has done, I just think that it might help boost his campaign a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that he should have apologized, not just for the benefit of the people but to protect the reputation that he has. In no way am I agreeing with anything he has done, I just think that it might help boost his campaign a little bit.

    ReplyDelete