Sunday, January 11, 2015

"I'm a little tea pot..."

In the beginning of the book Oskar comes up with a list of inventions left and right. He keeps coming up with ways he can bring the memories back to life as if he's really bringing him back. The one invention that he thought of that stuck out to me was the whistling tea pot. At first my initial response was every tea pot whistles but he wanted one that could whistle songs or sound like his dad's voice. I think that this will help him because sometimes you need something like that in your life. What if the was a way to prerecord the voices for the tea pot and send it like a greeting card to a loved one across the country? I think that this invention would not only help Oskar but his mom too.

My invention is like a wind up train or snow globe that plays a song in it except my invention is crossed with a windmill type self generated power. So when making tea in a normal tea pot, you wind up the song track and then the tea pot will play the song when the tea is ready it plays the song by itself and may work out for a voice recording!

Look out Hallmark, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment