Friday, March 13, 2015

Where I Fall on the Chart

After today's discussion I was more aware of the different identities a person can be. That's not to say I have completely found myself and now am enlightened about who I am. I gave the chart a little thinking and maybe I could have told you the outcome of my femininity or masculinity, but I feel like I fall somewhere in between. I clearly am not a girly girl.. And I am completely fine with that, but I am also not super masculine. I think I feel ok talking about this because I have never realized this before. Sure I saw tendencies in my behaviors to act more of a certain gender either way, but the chart was nice to sort out my thoughts instead of using is as a polar opposite chart.

I think It could be beneficial to people to realize that not every girl in feminine and not every man is masculine. Also I have learned that not every masculine female is completely masculine.

I completely appreciate the way that out conversation went today, considering that I heard some of the other classes conversations went askew, thanks (: .

No comments:

Post a Comment