Friday, October 23, 2015

Linc and His Gift

The chapter "Great Rock and Roll Pauses" really got to me. Clearly Lincoln has something wrong with him but the way he enjoys music is amazing. I realized while we had a discussion in class that it shows how there is hope and that there always will be hope. The way they incorporate that is creative and I loved it. I personally enjoy music very much and there are many things I love about it. I enjoy the feeling of the beat and how different some of them sound. I could honestly sit and press my hand against a sub and feel the bass all day long because music makes me feel some type of way. This is why I enjoy singing too, because I feel inspired and love how music is not guessable. The way Linc loves pauses makes me think about it more and enjoy them more as well. The fact that music is his way of expressing himself makes me have an at home feeling. This chapter really got to me and I made me look at the blankness inside of a song differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment